Rainforest totem : Black Bean Seedpod
This Rainforest seedpod is a frequent motif in Sophie's artwork.
The printed background features several lino-cut motifs in acrylic paint to create a layered ground onto which the Black bean motifs are drawn in white ink in a totem-like manner evoking something of the atmosphere of the earthy rainforest environment in which these Rainforest trees with their abundant seed pods are found.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT ON FINE QUALITY WATERCOLOUR PAPER:
This is a Museum quality LIMITED EDITION Fine Art Reproduction with archival pigment inks on HAHNEMÜHLE Archival Cotton watercolour paper ensuring HIGH-QUALITY, ARCHIVAL-GRADE Digital Prints of true colour fidelity & exceptional image permanence.
Shown here are 5 images of the 42cm x 30cm cm print with 2 cm border.
Image 4 shows the original work featuring lino-printing, painting & drawing in white pigmented ink.
IMAGE 5 is the Green Print which has been very popular.
Here the work is offered as a titled, signed and numbered print ~ in a Limited Edition of 1 out of 25 prints ONLY!
$175 AUD for size shown here which is 42 x 30 cm or A3. SHIPPING is quoted for this size. All other sizes please ask for correct price.
* Locals of course may pick up at the Brisbane Studio.
POSTAGE AND HANDLING:
Flat rates are set for the following destinations on the A3 sized work;
2. NEW ZEALAND
3. REST OF THE WORLD
Please organise LOCAL-PICKUP via email to subtract shipping costs! If you have ANY questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this before you process payment. THANKYOU!
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in
Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow 7-10 days for the Print to be carried
out then one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you
3. A white 2 cm border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of
Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home
gallery of framed artworks
5. The packaging process for the signed limited edition prints comes
recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work you are
advised to handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is
7. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
8. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice!
Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.
TO READ MORE ON THE ARTIST' WORK:
* Link to WEBSITE ~ http://sophiemunns.weebly.com