This Small Print series by Sophie Munns is taken from the original 1m x 2m work “Antipodean Inheritance I” which is painted in acrylic and pigmented ink on-stretched Linen, featuring frayed edges, and stitched with Irish linen thread.
A May 2014 residency at the Australian Botanic Garden, Mt Annan's new seed research facility PLANTBANK presented a huge array of Australian species, seed collections and related material which was fresh inspiration for this artwork in addition to the body of material on Seeds gathered by the artist over the last 5 years. Motifs in these works are abstractions of seed forms, drawn from pods, seed capsules, seeds themselves.
Sophie is pleased to offer three PRINTS on FINE QUALITY Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 Gsm ... a beautiful enduring Cotton Rag paper.
*CLICK TO VIEW ALL 3 IMAGES:
Images of three 18 x 18 cm prints ... 21 cm sq paper (1.5 cm borders)
“Antipodean Inheritance I” Small Print Series
1. 'Antipodean Seed Motifs i' on 21cm sq paper.
2. 'Antipodean Seed Motifs ii' on 21cm sq paper.
3. Photo of work in progress last year. *See image of original at this site... available as a Large Limited Edition print.
SIZE: Image 18 x 18 cm
Paper 21 x 21 cm (includes border around image)
POSTAGE & HANDLING:
+ Flat rates are set for the following destinations.
1. AUSTRALIA $5
2. NEW ZEALAND $8
3. REST OF THE WORLD $20
NB: A SAVING on SHIPPING if purchasing more than one print in this series ... up to 4 items from this print series will be shipped for the P & P price of one!
Please organise LOCAL-PICKUP via email to subtract shipping costs AND if you have ANY questions email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this before you process payment. THANKYOU!
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in
Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow a week for the Print to be processed PLUS one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you are located.
3. A white border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of
Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home
gallery of framed artworks
5. The packaging process for all prints comes recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work you are advised to handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is framed.
7. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
8. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice!
Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.
TO READ MORE ON THIS SPECIAL SERIES OF ARTWORKS:
On the ABOUT PAGE you can see links to Sophie's online sites & on the HOME page of the artist's WEBSITE you can view the series of three works + read a statement + history of the artist's interest in textiles and design as well as discover the Homage to the Seed project now central in her working life as an artist.
* Link to WEBSITE ~ http://sophiemunns.weebly.com