“Antipodean Inheritance I” by Sophie Munns, Original size ~ 2 m x 1 m
LIMITED EDITION PRINT ON FINE QUALITY WATERCOLOUR PAPER
*CLICK TO VIEW ALL 5 IMAGES:
1. Image of the 100 x 50 cm print ... it will have 2 cm border
2. Close-up lower right section of Print.
3. Middle section of work in close-up.
4. Work from mid-way during the painting process.
5. Artwork in background of sign for Prints.
Original artwork is from a series of three large painted works painted works on linen, 2 m x 1 m, which you can read about at the artists website. HERE the work is offered as a titled, signed and numbered print ~ in a Limited Edition of 1 out of 25 prints ONLY!
Currently on offer is an archival quality LIMITED EDITION print on ARCHIVAL QUALITY watercolour paper.
SIZE: 100 x 50 cm $330 AUD
POSTAGE AND HANDLING:
Flat rates are set for the following destinations;
2. NEW ZEALAND
3. REST OF THE WORLD
Please organise LOCAL-PICKUP via email to subtract shipping costs! If you have ANY questions
you require INSURANCE please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this before you process payment. THANKYOU!
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in
Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow 7-10 days for the Print to be carried
out then one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you
3. A white 2 cm border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of
Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home
gallery of framed artworks
5. The packaging process for the signed limited edition prints comes
recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work you are
advised to handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is
7. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
8. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice!
Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.
TO READ MORE ON THIS SPECIAL SERIES OF ARTWORKS:
ON the HOME page of the artist's WEBSITE you can view the series of three works + read a statement + history of the artist's interest in textiles and design as well as discover the Homage to the Seed project now central in her working life as an artist.
* Link to WEBSITE ~ http://sophiemunns.weebly.com