LIMITED EDITION ARCHIVAL QUALITY PRINT ON STRETCHED CANVAS
Aegean Symbols is an artwork completed in 2002 when living in Newcastle, NSW & trawling back in time to visit ancient symbols of the Mediterranean, particularly ancient Crete and Cycladic cultures.
Painted in oils it was saved by the artist for her own collection as a special reminder of a poignant time spent in that part of the world in 1987. Recently professionally photographed, its now offered as a LIMITED EDITION print on canvas, 80 x 60 cm, stretched on a sturdy wooden frame for $660 and also available on a quality watercolour paper as a LIMITED EDITION print for $330.
Please note: A high quality timber stretcher frame also includes an image wrap around the frame on all four sides. A beautiful professional finish, excellent wooden frame with hanging fixtures make this ready to hang ... an excellent piece for any space!
CLICK TO VIEW ALL 5 IMAGES:
1. Stretched Canvas Print 80 x 60cm.
2. Stretched Canvas Print - Left view with image wrap.
3. Stretched Canvas Print - Right view with image wrap.
4. Journal drawing ... landing the artwork.
5. Original Oil painting on canvas.
The work will be signed & titled by the artist and numbered one out of the 25 in this series.
ALSO available as a LIMITED EDITION ARCHIVAL QUALITY PRINT ON PAPER. If you wish to purchase the print on paper choose that option when processing the purchase.
POSTAGE AND HANDLING:
Flat rates are set for the following destinations;
2. NEW ZEALAND
3. REST OF THE WORLD
Please organise LOCAL-PICKUP via email to subtract shipping costs! If you have ANY questions OR should you require INSURANCE please email email@example.com to arrange this before you process payment.
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in
Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow 7-10 days for the Print to be carried
out then one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you
3. A white 2 cm border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of
Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home
gallery of framed artworks
Stretched Canvas on timber frames do not require framing + are ready
to hang as quality artworks. A popular option with local purchasers
visiting SeedArtLabStudio in Brisbane to collect their artwork.
NB: Packaging + postage costs will be higher than for work on paper.
5. The packaging process for the signed limited edition prints comes
recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work he
advises you handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is
6. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
7. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice!
Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.
VISIT the artist's WEBSITE to discover more about the Artist's work and current project Homage to the Seed.
* Link to WEBSITE ~ http://sophiemunns.weebly.com