“Homage to our common inheritance” by Sophie Munns, image from the original work on linen which was 2 m x 1 m in size.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT ON FINE QUALITY WATERCOLOUR PAPER
*CLICK TO VIEW ALL 5 IMAGES:
1. Image of the 100 x 50 cm print ... includes a 2 cm border
2. View of Archival Print from the side.
3. Showing high quality of reproduction in close-up section.
4. Close-up sections of Archival print arranged for display.
5. Early on in the painting process... open at rear is the artist's journal containing reference material for ancient seed and plant-related symbols. This page open on Sumerian script for barley and bread.
The original artwork was created in a special series of three large painted unframed works on linen, 2 m x 1 m in size, which you can read about at the artists website.
Here at the ONLINE SHOP the work is offered as a titled, signed and numbered print ~ in a Limited Edition of 1 out of 25 prints ONLY!
This current offer is a beautiful archival quality LIMITED EDITION print on an sturdy ARCHIVAL QUALITY watercolour paper, signed by the artist. You can also access writing about this work and learn of the process behind the work and the project Homage to the Seed from Sophie's online sites.
This particular work is a tribute to the remarkable Seed Heritage of our planet... containing symbols & motifs reflecting myriad species so much a part of the fabric of the everyday... yet so easily overlooked. It's essentially a celebratory work yet it also asks us to pause and dwell for a moment on the hidden treasure amidst our greatest inheritance... the natural world that is our shared home.
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow 7-10 days for the Print to be carried out then one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you are located.
3. A white 2 cm border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home gallery of framed artworks
5. The packaging process for the signed limited edition prints comes recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work you are advised to handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is framed.
7. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
8. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice! Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.
TO READ MORE ON THIS SPECIAL SERIES OF ARTWORKS:
ON the HOME page of the artist's WEBSITE you can view the series of three works + read a statement + history of the artist's interest in textiles and design as well as discover the Homage to the Seed project now central in her working life as an artist.
* Link to WEBSITE ~ http://sophiemunns.weebly.com