LIMITED EDITION ARCHIVAL QUALITY PRINT ON STRETCHED CANVAS
Click to VIEW:
1. Print on canvas stretched over a timber frame hanging on wall (left) & close up section of the artwork (right).
2. Close-up of top left corner of stretched print on timber frame. The print features the frayed edge of the artwork to enhance the natural feel of the original unframed linen artwork with its raw, frayed, stitched edge.
The canvas has been carefully colour matched to set off the artwork with a light, off-white hue. The stunning quality of the print reproduction is clear in this image.
CANVAS PRINT STRETCHED ON WOODEN FRAME is AVAILABLE in all three options as shown in the previous 3 Archival Prints on PAPER.
View options by clicking on the next 3 images...
3. “Homage to our common inheritance”
4. “Antipodean Inheritance I”
5. “Antipodean Inheritance II”
Check your option carefully IF PLACING AN ORDER!
The original artwork is from a series of three large painted works painted works on linen, 2 m x 1 m, which you can read about at the artist's website. Here the work is offered as a titled, signed and numbered print ~ in a Limited Edition of 1 out of 25 prints ONLY!
Currently on offer is an archival quality LIMITED EDITION print on CANVAS ~ SIZE 100 x 50 cm, stretched on a strong timber frame: $750 AUD
NB: Other sizes can be quoted!
POSTAGE AND HANDLING:
Flat rates are set for the following destinations;
2. NEW ZEALAND
3. REST OF THE WORLD
Please organise LOCAL-PICKUP via email to subtract shipping costs! If you have ANY questions OR should you require INSURANCE please email email@example.com to arrange this before you process payment.
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow 7-10 days for the Print to be carried out then one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you are located.
3. A white 2 cm border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home gallery of framed artworks
Stretched Canvas on timber frames do not require framing + are ready to hang as quality artworks. A popular option with local purchasers visiting SeedArtLabStudio in Brisbane to collect their artwork.
NB: Packaging + postage costs will of course be higher than for work on paper.
5. The packaging process for the signed limited edition prints comes recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work he advises you handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is framed.
7. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
8. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice! Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.
TO READ MORE ON THIS SPECIAL SERIES OF ARTWORKS:
ON the HOME page of the artist's WEBSITE you can view the series of three works + read a statement + history of the artist's interest in textiles and design as well as discover the Homage to the Seed project now central in her working life as an artist.
* Link to WEBSITE ~ http://sophiemunns.weebly.com