Institute of Molecular Bioscience UQ Residency 2012
An extraordinary residency there was so much stimulus for drawing and the journal became an invaluable way of capturing material to ask questions about later. So much was unfamiliar that taking photos and drawing was critical to be able to ask questions & pick up threads later.
This PRINT comes on FINE QUALITY Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 Gsm ... a beautiful enduring Cotton Rag paper.
SIZE: Image 21 x 28 cm
(includes 2cm border around image!)
POSTAGE & HANDLING:
+ Flat rates are set for the following destinations.
1. AUSTRALIA $15
2. NEW ZEALAND $20
3. REST OF THE WORLD $35
NB: A SAVING on SHIPPING if purchasing more than one print in this size range ... up to 4 items from this print series will be shipped for the P & P price of one!
Please organise LOCAL-PICKUP via email to subtract shipping costs AND if you have ANY questions email email@example.com to arrange this before you process payment. THANKYOU!
1. Local purchasers can pick-up direct from SeedArtLab Studio in
Brisbane or organise delivery separately. Ph: 0430 599 344.
2. From the date of payment allow a week for the Print to be processed PLUS one to two weeks for postal delivery... subject to where you are located.
3. A white border is included on all prints on paper.
4. Unframed work on paper is an excellent option for collectors of
Limited Edition Fine Art prints interested in creating a simple home
gallery of framed artworks
5. The packaging process for all prints comes recommended by an Industry specialist. On receiving the work you are advised to handle the print with care + leave in packaging until it is framed.
7. Check Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy for additional FAQ.
8. Do ASK if you require framing or hanging systems advice!
Both services are offered through the studio for the Brisbane region.